Full width home advertisement

Post Page Advertisement [Top]

image
Isacc Success is a big injury doubt for Watford English Premier League clash against Swansea City on Sunday, after suffering a re-occurence of the injury that ruled him out of Nigeria’s squad for the 2018 World Cup qualifiers against Zambia.
Coach of Watford Walter Mazzari made it known revealed that the 20 year old Nigerian, signed for £13 million pounds from Granada hasn’t trained all week.
” We need to check on him [Success],” explained the Italian.
“He hasn’t trained all week so he is a doubt for the game, he might not be available. If both [Odion] Ighalo and him are available then I will decide on Saturday morning, as always.
“For me to make the final decision, I don’t look at how they played last game, I look at how they train all week so this is important to take into consideration.”
He added: “The physio was telling me during the game that he was already hurting, so I tried to give him as much time as possible during the game.
“But after 90 minutes they had a look at him and confirmed he could not train for the next couple of days because of a muscular problem.
“In the past, if you remember, I’ve been saying that he hasn’t been training regularly because of his muscle problems. The problem’s in the upper side of the right leg but I’m not a physio so I can’t confirm exactly.”
Mazzarri was also asked how Ighalo had reacted to being dropped last week, he confirmed the Nigerian had been the consummate professional before, during and after the game.
“To all the players I tend to speak to them always face to face. I did it with Odion for the whole week prior to the game.
“The great professional that he is, he understood it very well. Of course, I know now he is looking forward to getting back in the starting 11 and showing that he belongs there.
“He was also ready to enter as a sub against Boro, we didn’t need him but he was ready.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Bottom Ad [Post Page]